This past March, we made the leap into the world of business automation by launching HouseCallPro or "HCP", as the biz calls it. HCP is a cloud-based field service management mobile app that, as we discovered, would enable us to do some pretty cool things to delight our Colorado Springs carpet cleaning customers. Things like:
1. Get personal: Actually see on the iPhone home screen when a current customer is calling.
2. End phone tag: Allow customers to book us online.
3. Save a tree: Enable us to email and text electronic estimates and invoices.
4. Flex our payment options: Accept online payments with a click of a button.
5. Join the 21st century: Stay connected with customers with automatic postcard and email reminders.
Rock, Paper, Scissors: Mobile Always Wins
It wasn’t easy at first—but we knew we needed to break the trusted paper cycle and get in touch with our inner digital native. And through the trials and tribulations of building service lists, cleaning up our customer database (hello, Excel!) and keeping two calendars while we gained confidence with e-calendaring, we kept our eye on the prize. Our customers.
Becoming Like a Utility Company, But In A Good Way
Everything we had done in the business up to this point was focused on the customer—from our investment in the best equipment, training and certification, to our relentless focus on 110% satisfaction at the job site. And the next step of the journey was to sharpen our focus on communicating with our clients on their terms and in a way they’ve gotten used to with everyone else they do business with-- banks, airlines, and even the utility companies. While the old way of doing things SEEMED easier, our ‘spidey sense’ told us that this was the only way to achieve our goal of building customers for life.
A Lot Can Happen In 100 Days
So, we're 100 days into this phase of our journey, and three amazing things have happened so far:
Funny enough, it’s that Beehive Cake that we’re the most proud of because it means that maybe--just maybe, we're onto something in our quest to delight our customers. The way we figure, when a customer decides to delight you right back, there's a very good chance that you’ve baked a customer for life.
4/21/2018 0 Comments
With hundreds of carpet cleaners in Colorado Springs and surrounding areas-- many coming and going on a daily basis--picking the right company for the job can be tough. Before you dial the digits to a company advertising super low prices through an extreme coupon, etc, STOP and remember these 3 keys to selecting the right carpet cleaning company in Colorado Springs:
Your home and office are among your most important investments. If you follow these 3 Keys to Finding The Right Carpet Cleaning Company in Colorado Springs, you're more likely to have the experience and results you're looking for. Call Bee-Kleen today to discuss your project or book online now.
Many people believe that winter isn’t an ideal time for getting carpets cleaned. In fact, here in Colorado Springs, December through March is typically viewed as the ‘off season’, with many customers and property managers postponing work until the spring.
Here are 3 key reasons to reconsider putting off your carpet cleaning during the winter and early spring:
1. Protect Your Health: To escape the ice and snow (although not so much this winter!) we generally tend to be indoors more, with closed windows and less fresh air. Soiled carpets often have allergens and pollutants that contribute to poor indoor air quality.
2. Protect Your Investment: The more dirt and grime is allowed to build up, the harder it is to remove from carpet. Soil and dirt act as tiny ‘daggers’ to carpet—with every step you take, these tiny daggers cut at the fibers which in turn, shortens the life expectancy of the carpet. Also, spots left untreated turn into stains, making it difficult-if not impossible-to remove.
3. Get More Flexibility: In the spring and summer, good carpet cleaning companies like Bee-Kleen can book out two to three weeks. During the winter months, appointments are much easier to come by, which is especially helpful should there be an emergency.
It can be tempting to postpone carpet cleaning, especially in the winter and early spring. With daylight savings just around the corner and some nice days in the forecast, beat the spring and summer rush and book your cleaning today!